NEW MEMBER

I HAVE A 1999 HONDA ACCORD AT I ADDED A EXHAUST SYSTEM AT THIS PLACE CALLED PERFORMANCE CONCEPTS.OH! BY THE WAY I LIVE IN THE MURFREESBORO,TN AREA.ANY
WAY IT IS THE SOUND I WANTED NOT TO LOUD.
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:12:50 +0000, dynoman wrote:

IN THE TOYOTA GROUP YOU SCREAMED YOU HAD A SUPRA. SO WHICH IS IT? A SUPRA OR AN ACCORD?
AND WHERE"S THE SOUND SYSTEM YOU SAID THEY'D "GIVE" ME IN THE TOYOTA GROUP? I'M WAITING!
in

WHAT DID YOU SAY? MY EARS ARE RINGING! WHAT?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:12:54 +0000, Tegger wrote:

LOL! I was just trying to point out that, aside from being a Spammer, the OP is an idiot to boot...
Demonstrating Absurdity by being Absurd! ;)
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:12:50 +0000, dynoman wrote:

EXPECT A CALL TOMORROW!
Tel: (615) 890-9755
in

Expect a brick through your front window one day...
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 23:13:36 +0000, Tegger wrote:

Me? Or Performance Concepts? They need to *FIND* me first!
wrote in

Performance Concepts, of course. I want to throw a LOUD brick through their front window, and maybe through all the other windows as well.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:07:09 +0000, Tegger wrote:

Nah, let's just look for the putz that posted this.
A couple years ago in the Toy group there was a guy that posted, clearly, an ad for a Scion dealer not far from here. That was 2005, right after the tCs came out, and he made it clear it was an ad.
I called him in 2006 and talked to him, but just didn't have time to connect.
In September, I remembered his ad, drove out there, and although he was gone, the exact car I wanted (a 2005, BTW) was sitting there waiting for me.
I don't mind if they make it CLEAR it's an ad, but this bullshit Doofus pulled in a few groups needs to be 'remedied'. ;)