New Muffler for a 94 Civic

It's going to be time soon. Looks like something I can do myself, so do I stick with genuine Honda, or does the aftermarket offer an improved product?

Reply to
Mike Doyle

My '93 Accord recently got a new Bosal muffler; it cost $130 (Canadian). My mechanic said Bosal is a Honda OEM exhaust supplier.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Thanks. I've found one to fit my Vx for less than 1/2 of the Majestic price. Have you had this muffler long, & any thoughts about it?

Reply to
Mike Doyle

Well, I've had it for only a month, but no complaints so far. It's fairly quiet--about as quiet as previous mufflers it has had.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Honda has two line off muffler: the OEM and the economical.

Bosal suply them for the economical line only not the OEM line .

The Bosal is a little more noisy compare to the OEM muffler.

But it's not a bad muffler at all.

"High Tech Misfit" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@hightech.misfit...

(Canadian). My

Reply to