newsgroup question frind has pictures of Honda collection also some av. 1971-1972 Honda 600's

I have a friend in Oregon that is selling his collection of Honda's lots of cars and parts !
I just don't want to offend anyone by spamming a post here,
but I would think that it would be this type of Honda collectors dream!
here is the link if anyone want to see the nice pictures of his Honda's If anything, just look at the pictures and please don't complain that I am spamming him, he is really low on $ and I am trying to help him, but if this spam, then , just look at the nice pictures of Honda's then!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemE39253737 click above here to SEE the pictures...... 1971-72 HONDA 600 COUPE & SEDAN CARS & PARTS newsgroup question friend has pictures of Honda collection also some av. 1971-1972 Honda 600's

At least you did it in the proper way, posting a link to where the photos are, rather than posting photos in a text only group.
Brian