NGs?

Looking for an enthusiast news group for Hondas. Anyone? Thank you Ed Hayes

I believe this and rec.autos.makers.honda are the best Usenet newsgroups for Honda automobile enthusiasts. It stays on topic like 95% of the time, counting when Honda specifics morph into more general auto/technical/engineering discussion as well.
A number of other Honda enthusiasts' fora are on the net, open to pretty much anyone with an interest in Hondas. Many of them are specialized to, for example, the old CRXs or the newer CR-Vs. Lurk here awhile and you'll see links posted.

Edward Hayes wrote:

You just posted in one.
Virus Database (VPS): 0607-2, 02/16/2006
Matt Ion wrote:

I didn't realize until now I was a Honda enthusiast... Just thought I fixed them from time to time but curse when I do it sometimes, quite enthusiastically so :)
Seriously, you found a good group with a great bunch of people - Welcome. Remco