Ninja chick Civic ad

For a while Honda was running an ad campaign for the various Cicic models, each with a different "personality". The Si had some ninja type chick doing all sorts of wierd stuff (I was going to say another
word). But I could not make out what she was singing.
Haven't seen either the TV or print ad in a while.

- dillon I am not invalid

"You idiots, it's rape, pillage,THEN BURN!!!"