No Audio After Cleaning Battery Terminals

After cleaning the battery terminals in my 2001 Accord the cd player LED says "code". I pressed the designated numbers for the cd changer and the
LED reads ERR1. I new that I would probably lose the radio presets after having the power removed but not this. Can anyone tell me the how to solve this? Thanks.
Tony C.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tony Deb) wrote in 3313.bay.webtv.net:

It's part of the anti-theft system.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
In order for the radio to work again you need the 5 digit code which might be in glove box on a white sticker. if no need to pull radio and get serial number and go to dealer for code