No Audio After Cleaning Battery Terminals

After cleaning the battery terminals in my 2001 Accord the cd player LED says "code". I pressed the designated numbers for the cd changer and the LED reads ERR1. I new that I would probably lose the radio presets after having the power removed but not this. Can anyone tell me the how to solve this? Thanks.

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tony Deb) wrote in news:2846-47A7E5BA-1352@storefull-