no dash lights

I was installing an after market stereo in my 2002 civic, 4 door, and now I have no dash lights, but the hazards are a steady green on the dash, but not flashing. All the turn signals and headlights and tail lights are working, just no dash lights. Any ideas? Thanx

Des

Reply to
dezlowden

-------------------------------

Check the under-dash fuses first, but it's most likely the stereo. Unplug the stereo. If your problem goes away take the stereo in the house and recheck your wiring.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

You may have pulled a ground off by mistake. Check your work.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Sounds to me like you connected the dimmer wire and not the illumination.

Reply to
electron pimp