no dash lights

I was installing an after market stereo in my 2002 civic, 4 door, and now I have no dash lights, but the hazards are a steady green on the dash, but not flashing. All the turn signals and headlights and tail
lights are working, just no dash lights. Any ideas? Thanx
Des
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Check the under-dash fuses first, but it's most likely the stereo. Unplug the stereo. If your problem goes away take the stereo in the house and recheck your wiring.
'Curly'
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You may have pulled a ground off by mistake. Check your work.
Remco
Sounds to me like you connected the dimmer wire and not the illumination.