no more good dealerships in winnipeg.... :(

I used to have such a great relationship with the major dealership here in Winnipeg, Birchwood Honda Regent. Well they changed service managers and employees.... impossible to work with these guys. Their just "too busy" to treat a customer like a customer.

Then I called the dealership I actually bought my 98 civic from, and they were no better. Frustrating! What has happened to customer service? Its not like I'm in there every day..... :(

loewent via CarKB.com

It really is worth the trip to Steinbach. That's where I got my CRV. Good service, no pressure, no hassles.

Reply to
Iowna Uass

I did buy some parts from there some time ago, they even gave me a deal, 10% off. (I bought like $600 for a major overhaul).

Now that I live near Niverville, it makes more sense too. Good idea!

Thanks t

Iowna Uass wrote:

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com

Import parts (such as honda) are always more expensive and dealers have to make money to support those fancy showrooms. ;-) I always google for the best value in genuine honda, but I also take into account aftermarket prices for certain components.

I'm hoping with my CRV that I don't have to do any major repairs for a while.

Reply to
Phat Phuq