no one makes fun of my "high school" car now

People used make fun of my civic and say I should buy an "adult" car. Now they are in high demand for their mileage. Used ones are commanding a couple thousand dollar
premium.

Maybe they make fun of it for other reasons. Like the huge 'carbon fiber' wing on the back, or the fart can exhaust.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA
"Dano58" wrote...

carbon fiber? i think not... go with some top of the line plywood... http://www.ricecar.com /
actually i have an 87 civic... and i'm glad it's not that one