Noise problem on 97 SE

Whenever I drive the car, itís making a noise like two rusted metal rubbing together for about 2 seconds everytime the wheel spins. The symptom would be more noticeable during the morning drive or whenever
I turned the steering wheel. The dealer indicates that itís just glaze on the rotors and that I should break a little harder to remove it. I doubt that this is the case since you could hear it even when I donít step on the brake. I went to an independent shop and they couldnít figure out whatís wrong with it since they canít isolate the noise as to which side of the wheel itís coming from. They noticed that if they put it on a rack and make the wheel spin it will not make any noise at all but only if itís on the ground where there is weight on the tires. They suspected that itís either the tire or bearing but not knowing which side it is they were not willing to take a chance to make any repair, Is there any other way to isolate the problem or know what the problem is? :cry:
‚úĖ
tjlean wrote:

==================================== It's a Honda SE _what_ ? Are you talking about spinning on icy roads? What mileage, what country?
'Curly'
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"motsco_" wrote:

This is an Accord SE (Special Edition). No itís not icy road, just the typical dry california road. I have about 95850 miles on it.
‚úĖ