noise trouble from unde the hood

I just bought a 1992 Honda civic Lx 5 speed when I tried it out, it seemed ok, but when I took it home it started to make a rattle noise on low idle it wasn?t loud it was pretty quiet also when I would turn left it make a craking noise from the left wheel. I took off the wheel and checked the cv joint and everything looked good except that the boot was missing the ring to tighten it I didn?t think it would matter because I tried to pull off the end of the boot but it didn?t come off it was on there pretty tight. What do you think the problem with the noise are. thanks for your help.

Reply to
aygi19