Noisy Brakes

97 CRV 128800. Just had the brakes done with aftermarket parts and the pads were getting stuck and squealing when starting from a light. Had new pads and rotors installed (aftermarket) and the guy filed the
ends down a little to help the problem. Now it is worse than ever. Sueaks when starting to brake and starting out from a stop. Do I need Honda pads...will the aftermarket rotors b ok? Thanks!
thebigguy wrote:

Find a new mechanic...

The aftermarket rotors will probably be fine.
OEM Honda pads will fix your problem.
This is why I stay /far/ away from aftermarket...
--
Tegger