noisy civic

My 2007 Civic ES is pretty noisy. When accelerating, say from a stop, it sounds like my 05 Accord in a jack rabbit start in 3rd gear. A dealership
mechanic said that all Civics are noisy. Is it so? Felix.
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 16:54:38 -0700, Durak35 wrote:

Noisy is a relative term. Compared to an Accord, yes it probably could be said to be noisy. Compared to a 1975 Chevy Nova, it's probably quiet.