Noisy stabalizer links

Any owners of the 99 to 01 Accord had any noise problems with the front/rear stabilizer bar?

No Accord but had them make noise on my CR-V and replaced them. They made a creaking noise when I backed out of the driveway.
Honda gets a bunch of $$$ for them I orderd on line at half the cost.
Tom

Tom, my Honda dealer just called me while servicing my CRV and want to change the stabilizer links. Can you post where you got the parts or email me privately? ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca)
Thanks, John
I just replaced my sway bar links for the second time 1999 accord 110,000
the roads by me have lots of potholes and really eat up the sway bar links
bought after market sway bar links off ebay and they only lasted 1 year this time i went with OEM honda links at double the cost
rattles over bumps is often sway bar links however before you buy links do a complete inspection
look for grease on CV joints, ball joints, torn boots, and any loose suspension parts
to do this you will need to jack up the car and shake the wheel
if every thing looks good probably the links

I've got a 2001 Accord (137,000 km), no noise problems.
Brian
My 99 accord has this issue as well. I jsut replaced the tie rod ends, and now I think I need the rest of the ball joints done too. It does squeak if you push on the front end and release. Can't complain to much though, car has 249,000 Km on it.