noisy suspension

I hava a 1997 civic coupe ex, i put some h&r springs with kyb shocks. ever since ive been getting alot of noise from the back of the car. mechanic told me the trailing arm bushings needed to be replaced, i
bought a pair of trailing arms, brand new from honda, but with the new bushings i'm still getting all the squeeking and noise from the rear when i go over bumbs and what not.
i've seen this problem posted before but havent found answer...
loosing paitience with car and dont want to sell anybody know
Add pictures here
âś–

See my reply in rec.autos.makers.honda.
--