Non-existent fog lamps on 1999 Odyssey

I've got a 1999 Honda Odyssey EX. We bought it used in the summer of 2004 (shortly after having our first baby). It's a great vehicle and has run very well. One question I have is about the fog lamps. They
are both burned out. There is no mention of the fog lamps in the owner's manual, and I went to Auto Zone looking for information and they show no fog lamps for this model either. Does anyone know what kind of replacement bulbs to get for this model? I hate the thought of going to the dealer ($$$).
Thanks a lot!
Mike
P.S. I disassembled the one of the fog lamps yesterday and the piece is not just a bulb, but a whole unit about the size of a fist. These things are never easy it seems.

It's a factory accessory, so start with the dealer.
And don't assume that dealerships are big money.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Elmo, I keep running into you here on Usenet (Survivor ng, etc.). You really get around!
Thanks for the info on my Odyssey.
Mike

Survivor? oh dear, and to think I thought well of him...