Note to Curly

Curly, I realize that we have covered this same subject in the past but I seem to recall that you stated that you have access to the latest information that
Honda states related to when to have various items serviced. Perhaps you can tell me and hundreds of others that have 1998 and 1999 Honda Accords (4 cyld) what Honda now states regarding these questions:
How often should the valves be adjusted?
How often should the timing belt be changed and the water pump replaced?
How often should the gas filter be changed?
Thanks in advance, Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
Jason wrote:

Nope, wasn't me . . . I just said the European version of the (first generation) CR-V owner's manual says to adjust the valves every 50,000Km (30,000 miles) You must have been thinking of somebody else . .
'Curly'

Curly, Sorry. I was under the impression that you had access to some special Honda data base or special website where you could find out that sort of information. I already have most of the data that I need thanks to Tegger. Jason
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO