O Rings in the Spark Plug Chamber

1990 honda civic 160k Lx 4 door I know about the spark plug seals at the top, I had them replaced (myself using honda seals) yet in the middle of the chamber, there is a another set of o rings .. 3 bucks each at the dealer right? I discovered the leak when I had the head gasket off and was about to do a valve adjustment. I hear I need to take off the rocker arms? I am looking for the way to do it myself any help would useful
Reply to
mrneo

See the discussion at site

. The whole rocker arm assembly lifts off.

I replaced these lower O-rings about 1.5 years ago on my

1991 Civic. No more oil in the tubes. :-)

"mrneo" wrote

Reply to
Elle

"Elle" wrote in news:R%SEh.6395$_ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I discovered Honda even has a TSB on that very subject (91-018). Their solution? Just what you did.

Reply to
Tegger

"Tegger" wrote

... and what you illustrated beautifully at your site. The OP should also see

Elle