O Rings in the Spark Plug Chamber

1990 honda civic 160k Lx 4 door I know about the spark plug seals at the top, I had them replaced (myself using honda seals) yet in the middle of the chamber, there is a another set of o rings ..
3 bucks each at the dealer right? I discovered the leak when I had the head gasket off and was about to do a valve adjustment. I hear I need to take off the rocker arms? I am looking for the way to do it myself any help would useful
See the discussion at site http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id3.html .
The whole rocker arm assembly lifts off.
I replaced these lower O-rings about 1.5 years ago on my 1991 Civic. No more oil in the tubes. :-)

I discovered Honda even has a TSB on that very subject (91-018). Their solution? Just what you did.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

... and what you illustrated beautifully at your site. The OP should also see http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/oilyplugs/index.html