O2 sensor

Will it damage anything it I drive vehicle till I get sensor replaced

On 08/15/2015 12:18, Jim laflen wrote:

Shouldn't, might effect gas mileage.
message

Likely not.
An aside the Dodge 3.8L 04 caravan is a bit sensative on who's O sensor you use. Best to spend the $$ for the OEM if you have the 04 Caravan (check with dodge to be sure you get the right one for your VIN.) Took me a year to get the info.