OBD-II port on 2006 Accord?

Where might it be. Looked through the owner's manual. No help.
Shined flash beneath dash on driver's side still nothing found.
Am I even close?<g>
Car's out in the dark on the driveway so now I get to thinking that MAYBE it's behind the cover for the fuse block on the driver's kick panel.
Anyone have the answer?
Thanks

The prescribed location is below the dash on the left side, located so that it is readily visible. If the connector is not there a placard is supposed to be there to say where the connector is.
Mike
Michael Pardee wrote:

Found it! Sits all the way to the left, near the driver's side kick panel. Socket is mounted facing downward and parallel to the kick panel. Sits in plain view if you're less than 13" tall or standing on your head<g>
Thanks all!
Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Look at the PDI dsheets for the previous models of accord . . . I'm sure yours is similar: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/index.html#accord
'Curly'
It is behind my (ash) tray in the center of the dash in my Accord 1996..But that was some years back!