Occasional water leak - '95 Civic EX Sedan

I checked the passenger side floor when I bought the car last year, and it was dry. I believe it stayed dry over the Winter, but after a few weeks of frequent rain, I smelled mildew last week, and sure enough, the
front passenger floor was wet. Not soaked, but that was the source of the mildew. I know about the issue with the firewall seam possibly not having been sealed correctly, but if that's the case, how do I fix the problem?
mjc13<REMOVETHIS> wrote:

You got a sunroof? There's these drain tubes that sometimes get plugged causing water to overflow in your cars interior. Or possibly your lower frt windshield wiper cover plAstic piece's seal is jus wore out letting water seep in. Maybe your heater core went out.
Backwoodz Tuner wrote:

Sunroof, yes. I know about the drain issue, and will watch for that. It isn't coolant. It didn't happen during moderate rain last night. I'll have to keep an eye on it, I guess...