Odometer

Hi, I have a 1995 accord v6, my Odometer needle sometime get stuck in the 20mph area. This only happen once awhile. This has to be a sign of trouble did anyone
experience this problem. Thanks.
JC
Sounds like a possible speed sensor relacement.I have the same problem with my '96 civic.Gota replace it but I hate the fact that a new one costs $150.00+ new. I guess a trip to the junkyard is my next move.
: Hi, I have a 1995 accord v6, my Odometer needle sometime get stuck in the : 20mph area. : This only happen once awhile. This has to be a sign of trouble did anyone : experience this problem. : Thanks. : : JC : :
I replaced my clutch on my nissan years ago..when I put it back togethe I accidentally crushed my speedo cable housing and didn't have the money to replace it. So my speedo didn't work for a week or so
That was on Sunday. On Monday I got a speeding ticket..on Tuesday I got a speeding ticket and a no proof of insurance ticket(I got out of the insurance ticket) But anyways I paid a lot more than the part cost to repair the car.