Odometer

Hi, I have a 1995 accord v6, my Odometer needle sometime get stuck in the

20mph area. This only happen once awhile. This has to be a sign of trouble did anyone experience this problem. Thanks.

JC

Reply to
JC

I replaced my clutch on my nissan years ago..when I put it back togethe I accidentally crushed my speedo cable housing and didn't have the money to replace it. So my speedo didn't work for a week or so

That was on Sunday. On Monday I got a speeding ticket..on Tuesday I got a speeding ticket and a no proof of insurance ticket(I got out of the insurance ticket) But anyways I paid a lot more than the part cost to repair the car.

Reply to
halo2 guy