odometer not showing after boost start

Hi
I own a honda crv and I cam back from holidays with a flat battery and a screaming alarm.
Could someone please tell me how to make my odometer display after a booster
start? It is blank and I am therefore unable to monitor my milage.
Also my radio code is needing reset and I don't have the cards with the codes anymore - does anyone know if honda dealers charge for providing the codes again (after the required owner checks etc)?
Thanks
CRV owner
thanks - but dont worry - i just bought a new battery and all is slved.