odometer not showing after boost start

Hi

I own a honda crv and I cam back from holidays with a flat battery and a screaming alarm.

Could someone please tell me how to make my odometer display after a booster start? It is blank and I am therefore unable to monitor my milage.

Also my radio code is needing reset and I don't have the cards with the codes anymore - does anyone know if honda dealers charge for providing the codes again (after the required owner checks etc)?

Thanks

CRV owner

Reply to
gordon

thanks - but dont worry - i just bought a new battery and all is slved.

Reply to
gordon