Odyssey Electric Shock Problem

I'll see if that work Jim. Thanks for the suggestion.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Maybe I'll hook a length of chain around her leg, and let her drag it along where ever she goes. It would double as a pay back of sorts too {;^)

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

Maybe I'll hook a length of chain around her leg, and let her drag it along where ever she goes. It would double as a pay back of sorts too {;^)

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

I see big trouble in your future, Brian! ;-)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

I hope for your sake it's a gold chain ;-)

Reply to
Brian Stell