Odyssey power mirror problem

Has anybody had a problem with Odyssey power mirrors? I have a 2000 model and suddenly all directions on both mirrors work fine except the down direction on *both* mirrors. Sounds like a bad switch to me, but before
tearing the dash apart, I figured I ask around. Thanks.

Well, "tearing" the dash apart is no big deal. That panel pops right out.
http://www.slhonda.com/orderparts.jsp