Odyssey transmission fill port

Gents, I recently changed the transmission fluid in my Honda Odyssey. For the purists, I did use genuine Honda ATF-Z1 fluid. I had done this job
before and found both the drain and fill ports easily. This time I found the drain right where I remembered it but the fill port was gone. I know you say it must be there but it is now being used by some lines connected to a banjo fitting. The only thing I can think of is during the transmission recall they used that port to add some kind of gizmo. Has anyone else noticed this? I ended up pouring the fluid down the dipstick tube and it worked but I'm puzzled what happened to the normal fill port? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Why is that for the purists only?
Were you considering using something else?
"I did a blood transfusion recently. For the purists, I used human blood." What, instead of alligator blood?
So you don't know if you would put it in the right arm or the left arm? What temp should the blood be before inserting in you vein.
Quit being a prick and answer the question.

http://www.odyclub.com
You must have an 02-04 Odyssey.
Look up the details on the recall campaign.
I'm surprised a guy who changes his own trans oil isn't intimately aware of the details of the recall.
In short: they put an oil line there to cool the gear that's right there.
So, does that mean I can pull that plug and fill there? Looks like a banjo fitting and may need to be bled. Seems to me the easiest way is to pour it down the dipstick tube when refilling.

According to my local dealer, they take off the plumbing that was placed in the fill hole by the recall to do it. If you have a funnel/hose of small enough diameter, the easiest way probably is to use the dipstick tube.