OEM cruise for 1996 Accord??

Hi,
I have just bought a 1996 Accord (wagon). The car does not have cruise. I would like to install the original Honda cruise (including steering wheel
controls). Does anyone know whether a complete cruise set can be bought? And would it then be a matter of 'snapping' it in, all cables and switches already there?
Jan 1996 Accord Aerodeck (wagon) 2.2i ES