OEM speakers for my 1998 Honda Civic DX HB: question for remplacement

Hi!
My speakers on my car (the one right on the driver's side door is becoming very "shaky") and I was wondering if I should changed them for aftermarket
speakers? Will the sound quality improve? And if so, what 'size' should I buy?? Is installation just a matter of removing cover, unscrewing and vice-versa?
I'm new to this so I would appreciate the help! Thanks!
B-cool

Yes the speakers in this generation hatchback are very easy to install! For the front you just pop the grills off, and use a screwdriver to unmount the speaker. The rears are jsut as easy with a top accessible screw mounted grill. I suggest you getting speakers from www.crutchfield.com or at least the 'master sheets' and more importantly, little wiring harnesses that make the install completely plug and play. In the past I have just gotten the harnesses and master sheets without a speaker purchase but they throw them in for free if you buy speakers from them. Their online interface will tell you exactly what size and depth considerations you need to take.
says...

What do you mean by shaky? If something is rattling, you can pull the door panel and find the source. It could just be as simple as move a wire or tightening the speaker in it's mounts. ---------------- Alex
yes they are that easy to change yes the new speakers will be an improvement

the size, most likel 6.5" buy them from a local stereo shop even $49-$69 pioneer, jvc or sony speakers will be a big improvement

Yep, it's 6.5". The stock is crap compared to a cheap aftermarket, so sound quality should improve drastically. If you want to avoid cutting, get some speakers with lower watts (smaller magnet). However, it you have a good receiver getting a high wattage speaker and cutting a hole so that the larger magnet can fit is worthwhile. The big doors makes for a good resonance box.
Pars

becoming
aftermarket
I liked the sound from a pioneer 3way 6.5 speakers.
Also you may want to check into upgrading your headunit as well. You can pick up decent Alpine decks for around $250-$300 new.

should