Oil filter Brand called FULL

I purchased an oil filter online from a Honada parts Store. They indicated they sell Honda brand, OEM and after market filters for Honda. Anyone hear of a filter brand called Full? The air filter I purchased
is also made by Full.
Thanks, Ed

Used to be called "Goat Brand", and is made in China (but without Western supervision, so it's pure shit).
The Chinese can't do anything right without us showing them how to do it.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Tea.
Just to let all know where I bought it:
http://www.honda-auto-parts-wholesale.com /
So many other places are selling the same stuff! Where is a good place online to buy real Honda parts?
Thanks, Ed
My local Honda dealer sells Filtech oil filter for $4

Where is this, and do they do internet sales???
A regular Honda OEM filter is basicly a FRAM filter.
Chris

Only in Canada.