Oil filter Brand called FULL

I purchased an oil filter online from a Honada parts Store. They indicated they sell Honda brand, OEM and after market filters for Honda. Anyone hear of a filter brand called Full? The air filter I purchased is also made by Full.

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed

"Ed" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Used to be called "Goat Brand", and is made in China (but without Western supervision, so it's pure shit).

The Chinese can't do anything right without us showing them how to do it.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Tea.

Reply to
Steve Bigelow

Just to let all know where I bought it:

So many other places are selling the same stuff! Where is a good place online to buy real Honda parts?

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed

My local Honda dealer sells Filtech oil filter for $4

Reply to
Ron

Where is this, and do they do internet sales???

Reply to
null_pointer

"chris" wrote in news:wetce.13641$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Only in Canada.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

A regular Honda OEM filter is basicly a FRAM filter.

Chris

Reply to
chris