oil in plug holes P22ai engine (Honda Accord)

I have a p22a1 engine in my 91 accord that needs the gaskets replaced around the spark plugs(oil in my plug holes) I need to know if this is the easy fix or is it the more involved one which calls for removing
rocker arm components, thank you Bob
Thread archive:
Your Accord is certainly about due for the ones under the rocker arm towers. It's hard to say which it is without replacing one set or the other. See http://honda.lioness.googlepages.com/oilinthesparkplugtubes for more discussion.