Oil Life Reset?

How do I reset the Oil Life indicator on my 2006 Accord?

Have you cracked open your owners manual?

Ordinarily I'd chime in here with the appropriate link to the official Honda documentation, but for an '06 I'd first want the OP to state publicly that he's bought the beast second-hand and has no manual. ;)
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

no. Why would he use the owner's manual? He knows how to drive a car!
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

    I got a chuckle this morning as I opened my glove compartment and took out my gloves. (only person on this planet with gloves in his glove compartment, since 1967.) bob
Tks clamdigger..I appreciate your straight and honest answer..Worked like a champ..
"rjnews" wrote: > How do I reset the Oil Life indicator on my 2006 Accord?