oil orifice 15b7 1994?

I am replacing the head gasket 1994 1.5L civic lx - shop manual says clean oil orifice located near intake side of block when looking from above - how does this little part get removed? supposed to be an o-ring under it too.

Reply to
Rocky

If I remember correctly, the hole is threaded. Find a small metric screw that easily threads into it and pull it out. Sorry, I don't remember the exact thread pitch. You should also replace the o-ring before you put it back into the block.

Eric

Reply to
Eric