Ok to replace 1 195/65 tire with a 195/60 on an Honda Accord?

I've been on a donut on the front passengers side while looking for someone in my area to have a replacement tire but all anyone can find is a 195/60 and my
car has 195/65s. I've got a brand new 195/60 in my shed and was wondering if it's okay to use it or what it would do .
On Sat, 25 May 2013 16:18:05 +0000, Chris

How about rotate a wheel from the rear, put the odd tire on the rear, and use it to drive somewhere they have the right tire. Too bad they don't have the Internet where you are, you could order the right one from home.
J.

JRStern wrote:

BRILLIANT! Or if one of the tire shops had a phone, they could have their supplier bring the right size. GW

Yeah, having two different diameter of tires could cause some issues........