Old window mechanism

My '84 Civic wagon has a sticking passenger window crank mechanism. The manual for my '85 is no help, 'cause they changed to geared that year. Anyone have any information on what binds up, how it connects to the window, removal, etc., before I start taking it apart? There's a lot of sheet metal in the door blocking my view.

Thanks.

Tom Willmon near Mountainair, (mid) New Mexico, USA

The penalty for bigamy is two mothers-in-law.

Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered

Reply to
twillmon