Old window mechanism

My '84 Civic wagon has a sticking passenger window crank mechanism. The manual for my '85 is no help, 'cause they changed to geared that year. Anyone have any information on what binds up, how it connects
to the window, removal, etc., before I start taking it apart? There's a lot of sheet metal in the door blocking my view.
Thanks.
Tom Willmon near Mountainair, (mid) New Mexico, USA
The penalty for bigamy is two mothers-in-law.
Net-Tamer V 1.12.0 - Registered
Add pictures here
‚úĖ