Omniman's 200 WHP B16A DVD out :)

Hi!
InterTuneTv is proud to present in first in our line of Performance Enhancement Videos for the true Enthusiast! "Omniman's 1595cc 91 Octane
200whp NA B16 Project" is a series unlike any offered before. In this 2 DVD 6+ hour wrench turning experience, we take you through the overhaul and labor of the Tranny Rebuild and Regear, Cylinder Head, Engine Block Rebuild and Dyno Tuning. We visit our Sponsors and give you a "Behind the Scenes" look into how another 60NA Wheel Horsepower was made. This Documentary-Style How-To Video guides you step by repeatable step through the work done and how it reflected on the Dyno run by run! Quanitities are limited; reserve your copies while supplies last! First 100 will be numbered and endorsed by Omni and the Crew.
45 minute Promo here: http://tinyurl.com/46jsp
More info at www.intertune.tv!
Tord