Opinions Civic SI 4 dr

As anyone bought a new Civic SI 4 door? How do you like it?
Norm

I haven't bought it, but I do like it. And so should you.
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:05:00 -0700, isquat wrote:

I like the way the 2-door looks better, myself, but since I have a wife and 2 kids, I kinda wish I could have waited until this year and gotten the 4-door.
I kicked the tires on a few of them the last time I was at the dealer having maintenance done, and I do like them a lot...