Opinions on new VS old style of CRV's

I've always liked the looks and utility of the CR-V. When they came out with the new look in '07, I didn't like it. Now it's starting to grow on me. Just curious what owners of both styles think about the differences between the two and which they like better. I notice that the spare tire on the new ones are not on the back door so I imagine that they moved it inside under the floor in the back. I like the placement of the shifter on the new ones as well as the addition of the Aux. plug so you can plug your iPod into the stereo. Any other thoughts out there?

Just me

Reply to
Just Me

I have an '04, and every time I have to open the rear gate, I want to trade it in for an '07+. The swinging gate was "cute" at first, but it's a royal pain - it's not that big of a vehicle, but I have to open the garage door to get into the back. No cover when you're in the rain with it open, and if someone parks close behind you, well, it's not gonna open.

Reply to
Nick Cassimatis