Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Opinions on new VS old style of CRV's
February 18, 2008, 3:39 pm
rate this thread
I've always liked the looks and utility of the CR-V. When they came out
with the new look in '07, I didn't like it. Now it's starting to grow on
me. Just curious what owners of both styles think about the differences
between the two and which they like better. I notice that the spare tire on
the new ones are not on the back door so I imagine that they moved it inside
under the floor in the back. I like the placement of the shifter on the new
ones as well as the addition of the Aux. plug so you can plug your iPod into
the stereo. Any other thoughts out there?
Re: Opinions on new VS old style of CRV's
I have an '04, and every time I have to open the rear gate, I want to trade
it in for an '07+. The swinging gate was "cute" at first, but it's a royal
pain - it's not that big of a vehicle, but I have to open the garage door to
get into the back. No cover when you're in the rain with it open, and if
someone parks close behind you, well, it's not gonna open.
- » Coolant Vanishing: '95 Civic EX 1.6 - Attn Tegger and Techs
- — Next thread in » Honda Cars and Trucks
- » Integra '91 LS HB 5 spd , odd start/stall problem ?
- — Newest thread in » Honda Cars and Trucks
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies