orange fluid under car

Hey guys guess what I found orange fluid under the car again... taking it to the mechanic today. what should i tell him to look for.. what do you think it could b. the fluid was near the front of the car possibly right
under the thermostat sensor....
rynniki wrote:

If it is oily, automatic transmission fluid, maybe. Park the car on some news paper and see where it falls - fluid travels when you are driving so where you see it is often not where it is coming from. Remco
its a five speed tranny.also it was oily. it stained my fingers orange too. i am thinking water pump maybe
Since you don't have the knowledge to diagnose this just tell the mechanic what you found. If you try to tell him what is wrong you will be paying for your idea of the problem...