(OT) Pretty cool ad

http://84.40.3.164

--

I've wrestled with reality for 35 years,
and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.
Steve wrote:

Very cool.
For those afraid of going to an unknown IP address, go to
http://www.honda.co.uk/civic /
Click skip, then click "Watch"

Thanks Larry. Apparently this thing is actually getting passed around in music schools!