Our Heavenly Father on 11-4-05 at 11:13 A.M.

Our Heavenly Father says, "I will close these Words, but as I do, I want those who read Them to understand, even though I use a specific voice to reach them in an open manner, My Divine Love is equal to all human lives, because human living is a Gift of My Divine Love. I beseech you, remember this."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON NOVEMBER 4,2005 AT 11:13 A.M.

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

"I, your Heavenly Father, want what is occurring where you are to continue on in the respectful manner it is practiced, regarding respect for What I Am All About, and the importance of your service to guide others with respect, but also, with the dignity for which human life should be recognized.

Today as I speak, I speak through one small voice that I have used for a very long time. I have requested Words to be put into print so others would know that I do communicate with human beings, not all the same, but I am always aware of the Importance in 'That Portion' of them, their Soul.

I will close these Words, but as I do, I want those who read Them to understand, even though I use a specific voice to reach them in an open manner, My Divine Love is equal to all human lives, because human living is a Gift of My Divine Love. I beseech you, remember this."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.

All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time. =A9 Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved. This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Reply to
zenobbie

i believe... that the engine in your Honda will run smoother if you keep the valves adjusted correctly!

Reply to
manic mechanic