Our Heavenly Father on 11-4-05 at 11:13 A.M.

Our Heavenly Father says, "I will close these Words, but as I do, I want those who read Them to understand, even though I use a specific voice to reach them in an open manner, My Divine Love is equal to all
human lives, because human living is a Gift of My Divine Love. I beseech you, remember this."
REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON NOVEMBER 4,2005 AT 11:13 A.M.
OUR HEAVENLY FATHER
"I, your Heavenly Father, want what is occurring where you are to continue on in the respectful manner it is practiced, regarding respect for What I Am All About, and the importance of your service to guide others with respect, but also, with the dignity for which human life should be recognized.
Today as I speak, I speak through one small voice that I have used for a very long time. I have requested Words to be put into print so others would know that I do communicate with human beings, not all the same, but I am always aware of the Importance in 'That Portion' of them, their Soul.
I will close these Words, but as I do, I want those who read Them to understand, even though I use a specific voice to reach them in an open manner, My Divine Love is equal to all human lives, because human living is a Gift of My Divine Love. I beseech you, remember this."
Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope Brea, California 92822 U.S.A. www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time. Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved. This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.
i believe... that the engine in your Honda will run smoother if you keep the valves adjusted correctly!