Owners Manual

I have just purchased a 2002 CRV and am looking for an owners manual. If anyone knows how I can get my hands on a free digital (PDF etc.) or paper version
that would be great.
Thanks
Go to site https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp . On the left, click on "Owner's Manuals." Follow the pointers. Once you arrive at the pdf file, it may appear that only one page has come up. In fact, page numbers that are highlighted within the pdf file are links on which you can click to take you to the page. Also, in the upper right hand corner of any white page look for an arrow. Click the right arrow to get to the next page. Lastly, pressing "Ctrl-A" will permit easier reading of some of the pages at this site.

sud978 wrote:

------------------------------------
_If_ you got it from a dealer, ask them to get you one free, since it's considered part of the car, just like the spare tire. It says so inside the front page of the manual.
Wreckers seem to sell them for about 1/2 or 1/3rd of what the dealer wants, and sometimes you have to take one that's a year newer / older, as long as the model hasn't changed.
'Curly'
Goto Honda Ownerlink, http://www.ahm-ownerlink.com/Prod_Main.asp sign up and you can download the manual in pdf format.
'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

Not true. You have to buy it. I'm also looking for a free download. anyone?
Grahame wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

----------------------------------
Like I said _if_ you bought it used from a (Honda) dealer.
Otherwise, just google this group to find a link to the free online one.
'Curly'

Elle posted it three days ago.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Yes the one Elle posted is an online one. This helped a lot. But a donwloadable version would be much better. but thank you anyway. Any sites out there?
TeGGeR wrote:

On 25 Jul 2006 11:39:58 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The online version is a PDF file. Open and save each file to your computer. You save the file by clicking the little diskette symbol in the upper left of the Acrobat tool bar (not the browser bar).
Once saved, the files remain hyperlinked just like the online version.
Elliot Richmond Itinerant astronomy teacher
Thanks elle,
I did download the file and i merge them into on file. One thing is that not all the pages are in this file. They left out some pages.
It a lot of time to put it in one file but now i have the full version (without some pages of course)
Elliot Richmond wrote:

You're right, but if you own a 2001 Accord like me you can download all 360 pages in pdf for free, maybe if you wait another year the CRV will be available.