p0715

Ok Now the code is coming up p0715. I just had a speed sensor put on 2 1/2 weeks ago. I had a torque converter cylanoid put on last night and then today it redlined again and wouldn’t shift gears. The code is now
reading P0715: Turbine Input Speed sensor. Is this different than the one I jsut had put on. The one I jsut paid $200 dollars for was little and black and they put it right ontop of my transmission. It was to the left of the tranny. Please someone help me figure this out and no bickering over silly things. HELP
1996 Honda Accord
âś–

Wrong text description. Correct description: "Problem in Mainshaft Speed Sensor Circuit".

From your misspelled narrative, I'd say they replaced the lockup control solenoid.
What's the problem anyway? Is the engine flaring between shifts?

What engine do you have?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
No no no, Advanced’s computer printed out turbine/input speed sensor. I am so confused. The car struggles into third and hardly drives in fourth. I have been driving it like a manual jsut to get to adn from work. Is it fixable?
"Tegger" wrote:
> > > Ok Now the code is coming up p0715. I just had a speed > sensor put on 2 > > 1/2 weeks ago. I had a torque converter cylanoid put on last > night and > > then today it redlined again and wouldn’t shift gears. The > code is now > > reading P0715: Turbine Input Speed sensor. > > > > Wrong text description. Correct description: > "Problem in Mainshaft Speed Sensor Circuit". > > > > > Is this different than the > > one I jsut had put on. The one I jsut paid $200 dollars for > was little > > and black and they put it right ontop of my transmission. It > was to > > the left of the tranny. > > > From your misspelled narrative, I'd say they replaced the > lockup control > solenoid. > > What's the problem anyway? Is the engine flaring between > shifts? > > > > > Please someone help me figure this out and no > > bickering over silly things. HELP > > > > 1996 Honda Accord > > > > > What engine do you have? > > > -- > Tegger > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ > www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
âś–
bummed71904 wrote:

how the f. do we know if you won't answer questions and can't describe the problem properly? answers are only as good as your questions.

Add pictures here
âś–

Might be.
Your problems could be anything from wrong fluid to incorrect fluid level to shift control SOLENOIDS having gone bad.
It's also not unknown for the Transmisison Control Module (TCM) to fail.
Take it to the dealer, not an independent garage. The dealer is better equipped to solve Honda A/T problems.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
ooppss, haha it is a 2.2 4 cyl. When the mechanic pulled the top off my main seal busted again. There was like two quarts of oil in my spark plugs! He turned the casing upside down and it poured out. Could that be making it worse? Now he saiyng I need a map cylanoid? is there such a thing?