Parting out '91 EX Accord

    I have a '91 Accord EX 4 door automatic (white) that has a very sick engine. I'm going to save the front bumper and hood and right front fender.
    Car is just north of Akron Ohio. Anyone out there need something off it before the tow truck gets here? bob
N.E.Ohio Bob wrote:

If I were you, I'd yank the bolt ons (distributor, power steering pump, alternator, etc). I am sure someone here can use them. If not, you can probably always get something for them on ebay.
Remco