Parts 2006 Pilot parts

I had the unfortunate honor of meeting a nice piece of road debris this morning. Of course I was driving my 06 Pilot which is just a few months old. Most of the damage was superficial and was limited to the
front driver side quarter panel. I haven't started making phone calls yet but would it be cheaper to get the dealership to just replace the quarter panel or take it to a body shop? Also is there a place online I could buy the quater panel? http://www.thepartsbin.com doesn't sell them :(
AngusBull wrote:

New quarter panels come in primer and will need to be painted to match your car. You need a good body shop. Some dealers have on site body shops, some don't.
John
I would take it to the dealer IF it has its own body shop--they can usually get the needed parts faster, but check their price for the repair. In my area, the dealers will pretty much match the price quoted by the GOOD body shops.
Ken
AngusBull wrote:

Thanks for all the info. I am going to visit the body shop this afternoon. I didn't think about the panels only coming in primer. I am no pro so its not a big surprise.
Thanks