Passport rotors

Can someone tell me or give me a link to instruct me on how to get the front rotors off of a 95 Passport 4x4? I got the auto lock cover and the 2 springs off but cant see anything to
remove to get the hub/rotor off. Thanks in advance!
David
Never mind I figured it out. The clip was hidden in all the grease.