PCV 98 Civic

I bought some stuff at Kragen but I am a beginner mechanic, I thought the PCV valve was going to be in plain view and easy to change. Can anyone please tell me where is the PCV valve on my 98 civic LX as I
have yet to purchase an service manual for this vehicle. Do I have to take off the air cleaner? Also, Is the fuel filter underneath by the gas tank?

If you'e getting tha deep in, I would suggest having the manual and examing it carefully.
No I don't know, don't have a 98 Civic. But I do have an 08 Fit and the manual. And I gave the dude who bought my 96 Civic the manual, and the manual for Carol's 96 Accord went with that car.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Hi, I'm Michael Phelps and Olympic Gold isn't the only

Why would you be messing around with this stuff without a manual? Go to the library and get the Chilton's manual for your car, that will serve until you can get a better one....
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Go to www.bkhondaparts.com and put in your Honda's info. Look under the engine section, then select "breather chamber." See the PCv valve pictured there. Have the new one in your hand when you go looking for the old one, to help you identify it. The colors may be different. The shapes should be the same.
www.autozone.com has a pretty good online manual specific to your Civic. See also http://ww1.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html .
The very best shop manual (the one Honda writes for your car and that is Thee Authority) is obtainable through www.helminc.com .