PCV Valve, 86 Accord

I need to replace the PVC valve on my 86 Accord. It carburated. I have no problem getting to the top hose, but how do you get the valve out of whatever it is mounted in underneath, and how do you get to it?
I will appreciate your help. Thank you very much.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

This diagram should help http://tinyurl.com/5anyy . The PCV is part #18.
If I remember correctly, the hose that's labeled as part #6 actually performs double duty as the PCV valve grommet. If the top part of the hose is dried out preventing you from removing the PCV valve, then you might to try spraying a little silicone lubricant on it.
Eric