PCV Valve for 2000 Civic LX

Where is it on the engine? I can't find it?

Reply to
al franken

Hey Al,

I have a 98 civic lx (canadian), but I think it should be the same as yours. However, when I looked on Hondaautomotiveparts.com, they had a different drawing for the breather chamber. Try the links below, it gives the diagram for the breather chamber on a 99 Civic LX, and you can see where abouts the PCV valve sits. On my car it goes into the driver side of the breather chamber, but you have to remove the oil filter to see it from underneath. Not an easy PCV to find, some acuras had access from the top until recently....

See these links:

or

disallow