performance upgrade

I've a F23 motor in an Odyssey and would like any advice for upgrading its performance. I'd like to increase its midrange torque mostly as we find it gear hunting a lot on long hills at around 100klm/hr. It also kicks down too easily at middrange revs, even if it only has 500rpm remaining to the redline. Has anyone good or bad experience with chip upgrades, exhaust systems and other bolt-on mods etc, or should I be looking for more extensive work such as a supercharger?

Reply to
Shaughan

-------------------------------------

Helpful info you could provide: the year of the vehicle, the mileage, as well as the market (country).

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

Yeah cuz upgrading a minivan is the coolest thing since peanut butter!!

Reply to
Snowboard3r

Its a June 2003 manufactured Odyssey - the last shape before the current lower "sporty" shape.

42,000klms. Sydney / Australia.
Reply to
Shaughan