Pilot, 2005 unlocks by itself

I just purchased a 2005 Pilot EX. Upon getting home and sitting in the garage admiring the interior I heard the door locking mechanism engage on all doors. At first I figured it was some feature like GM has when
you shift from drive to park but it continued to happen randomly 4-5 times per minute. I thought maybe the remote(s) were the problem and took them to the other end of the house out of range. That was not it. I then noticed that this happens all the time, driving down the road, stopped at a light, or in the garage with the keys at the other end of the house. The only way to stop it is to lock all doors. If I lock the doors with the remote or master lock it usually stays locked but once in a while it will immediately unlock. If I lock it and wait 5-10 seconds and it doesn't unlock then it seems to stay locked. I have an appointment to have the dealer look at it but it's not until the end of next week.

Where it is under warranty, don't worry about it. Let the dealership do their job and keep going back until the vehicle performs properly.
Brian
I will make sure the dealer fixes it. I would just like to know if anyone else has had a similar problem and what their experience was.